Who we are
Our website address is: https://chloemarkhamstylist.com.
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntary complete a form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser`s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and tailor the services provided
- Email you Our Company`s newsletters and special offers on other products and services we think you may like.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contact for marketing purpose, please email [email protected].
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right for rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company`s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] or write to us: 23 Church St, Gortboy, Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick, Ireland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
Our Company used cookies in a range of ways to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses theses cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company used theses cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Write to us: 23 Church St, Gortboy, Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick, Ireland.